Submitted by acsgd on October 3, 2020
Dear Parents of ACSGD：
The followings are some important tips about our school. Please check them out and we hope that they are helpful.
- This Saturday (Feb 27) ACSGD has Chinese classes as normal. We will keep in virtual classes in the whole spring semester of 2021. Please pay attention to the start link sent by each class teacher and log in to the zoom meeting room on time. If you have not received the link and other information, please contact our academic affairs department before the class: Chinese.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This Friday (2/26) is also the fifteenth day of the Chinese Lunar New Year-Lantern Festival. ACSGD wish all teachers, students and parents a happy holiday! At 7 ：00PM tonight (2/26), the [2021NBA Pistons Happy Spring Festival and New Year Party] will also be launched, congratulating the festive season. In the 90 minutes of exciting show, there will be Jackie Chan martial arts team, acrobatic tightrope walking, shoulder ballet, and Chinese and Western artists performing Chinese famous songs. There are also New Year blessings from all the Michigan local community. Please click on the following live link to receive: https://youtu.be/tuWT4AKnycM
- The cultural classes in the spring semester have begun. There are still a few seats in the ZUMBA and YOGA class, WELCOME TO REGISTER! For specific details, please log in to ACSGD official website of the school registration course: https://acsgd.yourwebsites.net/signin
Then select the course category: Cultural, select the school year: 2020-2021SY, and click search, then you can browse and select courses you may like. For those who have already registered, please scan the code to join the culture class WeChat group. Information such as the Zoom ID and password of the class will be released by the teacher before the class. If you already registered but not got the class link/ join account and password, please contact us!
- The ACSGD will set up an online duty room during class time every Saturday. The principal, academic affairs department, and registration department team members will answer questions online through this zoom duty room. If you have any questions, please come directly to log in this online duty room for on-site communication and consultation.
Time: Feb 27th, 2021 09:15 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 792 227 3100 Passcode: 12345 You are always welcome!
- In order to ensure the normal teaching order and learning effect during the online course, ACSGD recommends that all students should be able to cooperate with the teacher's requirements and turn on the camera during the online course study time. This is more conducive to teacher-student interaction, and also allows teachers to supervise the children's learning status. But please note that if you are a new student of our school and have not yet signed the relevant agreement, please contact our academic department before the class (sent email to Chinese.email@example.com and request the agreement works) and we need every student sign the relevant online course agreement before you log in to the on-line classes.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our school committee members. You can find our contact information on the school website: https://www.acsgd.org, or you can ask questions in our official WeChat group.
ACSGD 2020-2021 school year
Act Principal Xiaodong Guo