Dear Parents of ACSGD：
The followings are some important tips about our school. Please check them out and we hope that they are helpful.
- This Saturday (MAR 6) ACSGD has Chinese classes as normal. We will keep in virtual classes in the whole spring semester of 2021. Please pay attention to the start link sent by each class teacher and log in to the zoom meeting room on time. If you have not received the link and other information, please contact our academic affairs department before the class: Chinese.email@example.com.
- The cultural classes in the spring semester still a few seats in the ZUMBA and YOGA class, WELCOME TO REGISTER! For specific details, please log in to ACSGD official website of the school registration course: https://acsgd.yourwebsites.net/signin
- The third "Guan Ailing Chinese Education Scholarship" for educators is now open for applications! The scholarship is mainly for students who are 12 to 18 years old and learning Chinese really hard or outstanding students, as well as teachers and managers engaged in Chinese teaching. For the specific application procedures, specific conditions and other details, please refer to the official link introduction ????: https://wuchuanren.org
Scholarship application is an individual application by person, in addition to filling in the application form, applicants who meet the requirements also need to provide a recommendation letter and write their own asset materials. The open window for application is from March 1st to May 1st. Applicants please read the relevant materials carefully and seize the time to submit the application materials.
- The ACSGD will set up an online duty room during class time every Saturday. The principal, academic affairs department, and registration department team members will answer questions online through this zoom duty room. If you have any questions, please come directly to log in this online duty room for on-site communication and consultation.
Time: MAR 6th, 2021 09:15 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 792 227 3100 Passcode: 12345 You are always welcome!
5. In order to ensure the normal teaching order and learning effect during the online course, ACSGD recommends that all students should be able to cooperate with the teacher's requirements and turn on the camera during the online course study time. This is more conducive to teacher-student interaction, and also allows teachers to supervise the children's learning status. But please note that if you are a new student of our school and have not yet signed the relevant agreement, please contact our academic department before the class (sent email to Chinese.firstname.lastname@example.org and request the agreement works) and we need every student sign the relevant online course agreement before you log in to the on-line classes.
6.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our school committee members. You can find our contact information on the school website: https://www.acsgd.org, or you can ask questions in our official WeChat group.
ACSGD 2020-2021 school year
Act Principal Xiaodong Guo
Payment should be made via the option listed below:
If paying by QuickPay/Zelle,
Username: ACSGD (会显示：学校全称)
Memo: student name, class name, order number
If paying by check, please include order number, student name and class name when making payment. Additionally, mail to:
P.O Box 1173,
Troy, MI 48099-1173
|Start Date||Chinese Class||Culture Class||Title|
|Mar 13, 2021||TRUE||TRUE||网课 Online Class，家长大会|
|Mar 20, 2021||TRUE||TRUE||班内演讲比赛，董事会议 4th|
|Mar 27, 2021||FALSE||FALSE||Spring Recess 春假|
|底特律中文学校通讯||October 3, 2020|
|Payment Instructions For ACSGD Learnings||January 17, 2020|
|ACSGD-8月6日的董事会会议记录||November 18, 2019|
|The ACSGD Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes 5/7/2019||September 6, 2019|
|The ACSGD Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes 3/23/2019||June 26, 2019|